Exam best wishes
We send best wishes to all our members and friends ahead of their Junior and Leaving Certificate Exams.
Some information that may be useful to you throughout the Exam period:
• Remember that some stress is normal.
Learn a good relaxation technique and practice it ahead of your exams.
• Be realistic.
Take exams seriously and try to do your best, set yourself realistic goals.
• Listen to your body and rest when you need to.
• Take breaks, get some fresh air and some exercise.
Apart from helping you to relax it’s also good for the brain.
•Try to get enough sleep.
• Don’t overdo the caffeine (especially energy drinks).
• Eat well (especially complex carbohydrates).
• Try to keep things in perspective.
Grades are not a measure of your value as a human being, nor do they measure intelligence or creativity.